Sensory UK is an independent Sensory Integration and Occupational Therapy service designed for children, adolescents and adults with additional needs in and around the South Yorkshire area.
If you are not able to attend sessions in the South Yorkshire vicinity, we can provide assessments, consultations and reports further afield upon request, and can now offer meeting via SKYPE for your convenience.
Sensory UK delivers specialist services offering transparent, professional, reliable and dedicated therapy. We provide assessment and treatment for a wide range of difficulties experienced by children and adults, including but not limited to:
- Sensory Integration Difficulties (also known as Sensory Processing Disorder)
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder including Asperger’s Syndrome and Pathological Demand Avoidance (PDA)
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Learning Disabilities
- Regulatory and Mood Disorders
- Specific Learning Difficulties (e.g. Dyslexia, Dyscalculia)
- Looked after children and young people
- Post traumatic event, illness or injury
- Attachment Disorders
- Dyspraxia and Developmental Coordination Disorder
- Poor motor skills
- Occupational Therapy